Friday 13 April 2012

L is for Light and Life


This was going to be L is for Light, but when I looked at the background I'd made there was a splotch that looked just like a sperm, so I added the egg and had L is for Life as well :)

Light is a wonderful thing. One candle can banish the darkness. The darkness cannot overcome it because darkness is actually a lack of something, rather than an entity in itself. Once a little light is introduced into a dark room it is no longer dark. Once a little light is introduced into our lives, we can no longer ignore the things that can now be seen. There is no more hiding.

And with the light comes life. We may not like the things that are revealed once the light is shining on them, but we will be more fully alive when they are dealt with.

Let  a little light into your life and truly live.


3 comments:

  1. Hello, Tracy! Light is one of those things we take for granted. Today I'm going to appreciate the light before my eyes and in my heart!

    You have such a lovely blog. Have a great weekend and happy A to Z!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light, even the word itself sounds "light."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.