Saturday 15 December 2012

Happy Birthday Sojourner!


I can't believe a year has passed since I set out on my journey into Blogland!

I would like to say a big 'Thank you' to all of you who have visited, commented, and encouraged me through this last year. I've had so much fun visiting your blogs and seeing the wonderful work that is going on in creative spaces all over the world. Keep up the good work!

As the year comes towards an end I am inevitably looking forward to the next one. What will it bring? Where will it take me? One of the things I want to do is learn how to dream big. To dream without limits. I am the sort of person who finds it easy to spot the flaws in a plan. Unfortunately that means I am not very good at dreaming because I can see the possible pitfalls and shy away from things that don't look as if they will succeed.

So I want to make 2013 the year of dreaming without limits. Of taking the chance to believe that the impossible can happen.

What new path are you going to take?

Linking up with Art Journal Every Day (see button in the bar) and finally getting around to putting something on Paint Party Friday!

10 comments:

  1. I hope you continue exploring in the new year to come...for me...my new path began a few months ago and each step brings about a new change...like recently quitting my job...not knowing what is coming next but believing in the 'impossible' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your art journal spread...wishing you all the best in 2013...and Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layers and patterns in this work!
    I am your newest blog follower, too! :)
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF and Happy Holidays!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday! Love your journal art...it's a great message. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on ur blog i havent comment before but i enjoy seeing your art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artwork! Congrats on your blogaversary and best wishes on your journey in 2013! Happy PPF and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely artwork ~ Congrats on your Blog Anniversary ! ~ Happy Holidays to you ^_^

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ps. ~ Started my new path ~ photography sales and self published Haiku book of poetry ~ will 'carry on' ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on year one...for me it just keeps gritting better and better... More fiends from all over the world... More art to see and enjoy, more inspiration and more encouragement to keep creating! Yes better and better! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope 2013 brings lots of dreams for you. Your page has lots of great energy to bring that about. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to live life without limits. I am paying much more attention to art than to sewing and loving every minute of it. Believe, that was the word I choose several years ago. . . . is limitless a word? The art fits the words. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.