Saturday 29 December 2012

Out with the old...


This time of the year is a good one for reviewing your life and deciding what changes need to be made. I like to make resolutions that are a bit more fluid than 'I will... every day.' Those sorts of things make you feel guilty if you don't stick to them. I like to make resolutions to change that I might actually be able to stick with :)

So this year I am aiming to take more photos, wrestle and win with Photoshop, learn how to use my Bamboo to full effect, stretch my comfort zone, tackle uncomfortable things head-on rather than retreating into myself, and dreaming big rather than dialling down my dreams.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I can identify with some of your goals. What is Bamboo, though, if you don't mind my asking...? I need to exercise more and eat better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you outlined the "new" it makes it be more important. Good creativity.
    I don't make 'resolutions' b/c when I break them, I feel bad. I do choose a new word every year and live it. The first year the word was BELIEVE and I had a charm that said that. I haven't picked one out for this next year yet. (The second year it was DO-IT - well 2 words.) Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.