Sunday 2 December 2012

Reverb 12 - day 2


Today's question is: What was your most significant expenditure of 2012 - the one with the most impact? What difference has it made to your life?

I had to think about this for a while. Then I remembered that this year was the year that we bought a new laptop. Not such a special thing, you might think, but there are three of us who all do everything from home and we had one laptop and one desktop between us. I was sharing the desktop with my husband whenever I wanted to access the internet and the laptop with our daughter when she wanted to write (which was quite often!)

Now I have a laptop with internet access and our daughter has a laptop of her own and I am not reduced to everyone else's leftover time! Plus our daughter can now write whenever she likes and is up to over two hundred story ideas. The extra laptop has allowed me to expand my blogging, start to get to grips with Photoshop, and continue with my writing.

The expenditure has allowed us all to expand our imagination.

Now that's priceless!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, indeed. I'm finding it's hard to overestimate the importance of making room for imagination in daily life. So glad you got your laptop! :)

    Cool artwork as well. Such a fun celabratory page. Happy imaginings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.