Thursday 6 December 2012

Reverb 12 - day 6

Any of you who have been following my blog or have looked at a few posts over the last six weeks will have noticed that I have been taking a drawing class. So when today's prompt came up it was obvious to me what the answer was.

What did you learn? Compare the 'you' from the beginning of 2012 to the 'you' that you are now. What new skills have you learned or discovered this year?

I learned how to draw accurately what is in front of me. I learned how to see light and shade and put them down on paper in several different ways with different media. The class gave me confidence. I'm still not sure I can draw things out of my head, but if I have something in front of me I know I can get down a good rendition of it. A drawing that I am pleased with.

And that's a big step forward.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for you! Taking on drawing is a fantastic thing to do! You were brave and now you get to revel in your newly acquired skill! Here's a toast to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.