Tuesday 11 December 2012

Reverb 12 - days 10 & 11


Whoops! Missed yesterday's prompt. Here is my short answer to 'What risk did you take?' I said yes to an invitation to speak to fifty people for five minutes. The outcome was favourable in that I didn't throw up, fall over, or otherwise embarrass myself :)

Today's question was, "What was music to your ears?"

As you can see from the page above, "Thank you" is music to my ears for two reasons. Firstly because manners don't cost anything and rudeness is unnecessary,  and secondly because if I'm hearing it, I must have done something helpful.

Click on the #Reverb12 button in the sidebar to see what everyone else hears as music.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting me!! I have been saving your posts in my Reader as I want to participate in the Reverb...but I will have to do it as soon as things slow down..I quit my teaching job two days ago and have been busy wrapping things up and contemplating what fun thing I want to do next ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.