Monday 10 June 2013

Journal Fodder 365 - prompt #3


Prompt #3 is Roads Taken and Not Taken

As I worked at this I found a disinclination to think about the roads I didn't take. Not really that I didn't want to contemplate them, but that I feel it is a complete waste of time to think of 'might-have-beens'. I would rather spend the time deciding which path I need to take next and putting the energy into making the right decision. 

Of course, when I look back I can see places where major decisions were made such as getting married, my husband going forward for the priesthood, moving to the other side of the world. They all contribute to the person I have become and I wouldn't make any changes. 

What's the point in dreaming about the past, which can't be changed, when you can dream about the future and then make it so?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.