Monday 16 September 2013

Journal Fodder 365 - Prompt #17


A new chapter in Journal Fodder 365 and the prompt is being present and being absent.

If I am absent from something spiritually or emotionally, even if I am there physically, then I am not bringing my best self to the situation. We are all a unique mix of gifts, talents, skills, temperament. We are all necessary. If I am absent in some way I cannot contribute.

If I am fully present, bringing all I have to the party, then I can bring my unique viewpoint. I can give and receive, bless and be blessed, love and be loved, grow and cause growth.

When I am absent, I am isolating myself from community.

When I am fully present, I can play a part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.