My floor after a gelli-plate session last night :)
The one above started with a layer of turquoise that had a comb run through it in a wavy pattern. It looked a bit plain, so I cleaned some lime green paint off the brayer towards one side. Then a layer of bright blue paint on to the gelli-plate and some of it lifted with a sponge stamp. Once the print was dry I outlined each shell with a gold pen.
This is another sponge stamp. Again I outlined the flowers, this time with a Sharpie and a black micron pen. This was printed directly into a journal.
The green, gold, and copper piece on the right is a piece of tape I used to clean off the plate when some dried paint from a stencil stuck to it. Yes, shocking - I don't always clean off my stencils :) The gold and copper is Perfect Pearls powder.
I like the effect on the black scrap paper I had lying around. Must explore that a bit more.