Monday 3 November 2014

Psalm 23 part 3


So, I've crossed through the valley of the shadow of death and made it to the rod and staff part of the psalm. Once I'd stamped the circles and lines around the edge it was feeling a little prickly. And that is how it feels when we are disciplined - uncomfortable. But necessary. 


Because this journal is part of my prep for a workshop on Psalm 23, I wanted to include an example of how to hide your journalling, so my thoughts are on the back of the tag. I really liked the background as it was, so felt that the tag was enough.


A face seemed an obvious thing for this phrase. I dripped some yellow ochre at the top and then rolled it off with kitchen towel to try to make it look like oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.