Tuesday 24 March 2015

Happy mail!


I received two parcels today! One was the tag swap from the mixed media community I'm in on google+ and the other was the next journal in the circle journal, which I shall blog about when I've done my pages for it.

The tag package is from Pam Wildeboer and it's full of loveliness. I've been bowled over by the generosity of tag swap participants. Pam sent me a couple of tags on the theme of International Women's Day, along with and ATC and a stack of other fun bits and bobs like ribbons and papers. She even made me my very own stamp with my name on one side and a house on the other!

I'm enjoying being in the tag swap. It's great to receive art from so many different women who all have their own unique style.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.