Saturday 1 August 2015

A workshop!

Just a quick post in case any of you are in the neighbourhood :) I'm leading a workshop in September here in Adelaide. My first one that isn't based at home or in church, so a big step for me.

Update:
So, tried to load the image. It was here when I posted and disappeared somewhere in between! So, here are the details without the pretty pictures :(

Art journalling requires no previous art experience or special skills and encompasses all sorts of media including painting, collage, stencilling, stamping, doodling, drawing, writing. Anything goes! There is no right or wrong way to do it and I encourage people to embrace their own style and to have fun.

Where: Eastwood Community Centre, 95 Glen Osmond Road. 
When: Thursday 3rd September, 2015. 10:30-2:30
Cost: $50 (all materials included)
To book: 8373 2225

3 comments:

  1. I would love to do your workshop but its too far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tracy. I think you've lost an image out of this post. did it have details on your workshop?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! Don't know where the flyer went… Have now updated.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.