Friday 18 September 2015

Working things through


A couple more pages in my junk journal from this week. As you can see, the second one is inspired by Dina Wakley. My page wasn't going anywhere, so I pulled down Art Journal Freedom for some ideas.

I like to use my pages to work through my thoughts and feelings. Already I've worked out a solution for the feeling of being hemmed in by circumstances beyond my control expressed in these pages. Sometimes just putting the thoughts out there to be looked at stops them from going round and round in my head. That can be enough to see a way through.


1 comment:

  1. Art journals are great for working things through. The Dina Wakely stencil is perfect! I hope you find a way through soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.