Wednesday 10 February 2016

29 Faces - Day 10


Today's face is more lifelike, done from a photo. I feel like I'm starting to improve with noses, and I'm particularly pleased with the eyes on this one. Last time I joined the challenge I was learning more about shading. This time it feels as if I'm learning more about individual features. It seems that when you think you're finished, you should go a little further - more shading, deeper colours, a bit more detail. There's always something new to learn.

If you want to see what other people are up to with making faces, click the 29 Faces button in the sidebar. There are some wonderful faces out there.


2 comments:

  1. Ooohh very nicely done. Glad you showed a close up of the eyes. Great reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. The nose is perfect and you've given her such a great expression; you can almost tell what her personality would be like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.