Monday, 15 February 2016
29 Faces - day 15
Those of you who visit my site regularly may have been wondering why there has been no acrylic paint in sight for the last two weeks. Well, I've been making shirts, so the faces so far have been done with dry media for the most part - no spraying or splattering - but now the shirts are finished and there's no chance of splashing them by accident, so I broke out the paint.
One of the things I realised when I did this face is that I didn't feel the need to draw the outline first. I just went straight at it with the brush. This is a huge growth step for me. I remember last time I did this challenge that I drew in all the outlines first. I guess I've become a little freer with a brush :)