Monday 17 October 2016

Looking forward...


This page was inspired by Toni Burt. I watched a few of her time-lapse vids and loved the vintage colours. They're not the sort of colours I would normally put together, but it's always good to try something new.

The background has all sorts of collage and then I just went in with stencils, pens, brush marks, bubble-wrap, and my fingers :)

You have to live in the present, not dwelling in the past, and not constantly trying to live in the future. But you do have to look forward every now and again to stay on track. You need to know where you're heading towards so you can take the steps to get there.






2 comments:

  1. I like this very much. The colors and composition are wonderful with so much detail and so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the layer upon layer in this spread, and the colour combination is really intriguing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.