Friday 24 February 2017

30 day journey journal- prompt 3: unknown


This page is part of a 30 day journal, but I'm taking my time and not pressurising myself to do each prompt in a day. I guess for me it will be a 30 prompt journal instead, but that's okay.

This 3rd prompt is: Unknown. "It may be that when we no longer now what to do, we have come to our real work, and when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey."  Wendell Berry.

When I come to the end of myself, then I can truly listen. When I come to the end of all my own ideas, maybe I'll hear what I'm really supposed to do. I can have a hundred ideas and leap at them all, but until I can take a leap into the unknown, trusting that God has it all in hand, I haven't really begun the journey at all.





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, creative and colourful work :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages very much.
    I like the style.
    Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is great, love the colours, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely bright colors. I like the way your drawing flows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this page! You may want to link up over at Art Journal Journey as the theme is "50 Shades of Red" this month:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pages!! Wonderful colours!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a terrific journal page. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my lemons and if you have that many lemons I want to live at YOUR house, lol. All your preserves sound fantastic. I always wanted my own lemon and lime tree, it must be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning journal pages! Love the colorful happiness and beauty~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing all the details in this, and your thoughts about the meaning of the page. Lovely work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like this journal page. It is so true when we come the that unknown place we have that choice to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page and the message you wrote was something I needed to read this morning. Thank you and have a great week! Hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.