Wednesday 1 February 2017

Framework


What is the framework that your life hangs upon? What gives it structure?

As soon as I put the 'film-frame' washi tape on this page I started to think about frames and scaffolding. Then I found an old rubber stamp of a skeleton - another kind of framework.

So what gives shape and structure to my life? What are the routines that it hangs upon? What's at the core of my life?

These are good questions when you're at a stage where one thing has finished and the next hasn't yet started. What are the things that endure because they are essential to hold me up and keep me moving?





1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful page, Tracy...you've really got me thinking about what's valuable and bare bones in my life. I so much enjoy your musings and artistic results.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.