Monday 6 February 2017

making marks



I've been participating in Rae Missigman's Art Marks Challenge. I haven't done pages for it every day, but have enjoyed using some different materials and finding which are my go-to marks. 

This page already had pattern on it and had been sitting there for a few months, so I pushed myself further by adding marks, and I really love the result. The many layers work together, affecting each other as they build up, altering the colours, or making new shapes and patterns. They reminded me of how life is built up of many layers as each person we interact with adds their own pattern to our lives. 





2 comments:

  1. The page looks wonderful! It's a gorgeous design with so much bright and fun colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mark-making - it's so very rich.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.