Wednesday 25 October 2017

Loving Vincent


No project is too big if you have the right people.

Loving Vincent is a movie that has been made using paintings for each frame. A story has been put together using the paintings of van Gogh and then each frame painted in the style of the original paintings. It might have been seen as far too ambitious to ever come to fruition, but with the right team of people this dream has now become a reality. (See the trailer and a bit about the film here)

So, dream big, and find the right team.








2 comments:

  1. Fascinating! Thanks for putting this on my radar! Your page is a great tribute to the sentiments of the film and Vincent himself. I really like this gif on the page you linked: http://www.thisiscolossal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/vincent-4.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO looking forward to seeing this movie - I've been waiting and waiting for it! And I love your spread...it has me even more anticipatory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.