Monday 11 December 2017

Advent Words


I've been joining in with Mary's Advent Words challenge since Advent began on Dec 3rd. It's a great way for me to art journal this Advent when I'm short on time. I'm using a small journal - smaller than my usual A4 pages - and the pages are already gelli-printed, so I have some colour on there to get me started. Each day only requires a few minutes, so I can do a challenge without feeling pressured.

It's fun to see how each person interprets the prompt and what they draw out of it. Each word is good for contemplating this waiting season and gives me something to chew on for the day.








2 comments:

  1. What a great idea doing event calendar words!! Wonderful collection...peace being my favourite always!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, Tracy - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.