Friday 16 March 2018

A new garden


A new place to live means a new garden - in more ways than one.

There is a new physical garden where I will be growing vegetables and planting fruit. But there is also the new personal 'garden', the place where I'll be growing relationships.

Both require me to look at the soil and work out what will grow well and where.

Over the last few days we've had a lot of rain and I've seen where the water gathers and waterlogs the lawn. That won't be a good place to dig up a veggie patch. It seems that raised beds will be a better way to go for the most part.

It will take a little longer to work out the personal garden, though. Meeting new people, seeing who I click with, who can be trusted, who is looking to grow and what I can do to equip them.

Some things grow quickly and produce a crop within weeks. Others take time to mature, but that's OK because I'm in this for the long haul.





1 comment:

  1. Your new gardens are going to be lush, elegant and fruitful, I know Tracy. Your care on all fronts means that is a given!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.