Wednesday 12 December 2018

Plant and trust


Plant the seed, trust for the growth. I've done an art journal page on this theme before, but as art journallers will recognise, you come back round to the same themes again and again, whether you plan to or not. I guess this theme is about doing your bit and then letting go and allowing things to develop as they will. You can't force growth, you can only plant the seed and treat it well.

This is the latest in my series of small canvases - I'm working my way towards doing 20 of them. The leaves were stamped on to gelli-printed greaseproof paper, cut out, and applied with gel medium. I've done it this way because stamping on to canvas directly can be difficult.





1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this one, Tracy; there is such impact in those stylised leaves against that wonderful background. Marvellous canvas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.