Friday 21 June 2019

Halewood CultureFest Art Workshop


On Wednesday I led an Art Workshop where 11 ladies came along and had fun (according to their feedback 😊) cutting, sticking, and colouring to make beautiful pictures. The landscape above and first vase of flowers below were the examples I made to take along. The rest are the results of the workshop.

I love the range of creativity when you give everyone the same materials and a few pointers and set them going.



(The tape to mark out the border on this one hasn't all been removed yet.)











2 comments:

  1. Each piece is lovely. My favorite is the last work. The blue and violet bells captured my eye. Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.