Friday 15 August 2014

Remember, remember


A package of gorgeous papers arrived for me yesterday from a friend I met in A Colourful Playground. Thank you, Becky Wentworth! The cairn is made from some papers made by using Citra-solv on National Geographic magazine photos. As I haven't tracked down any Citra-solv for myself, Becky kindly sent some of the papers she had made to me. They have great patterns that remind me of natural objects such as stones and wood. Hence the cairn in my journal.

If you haven't found the google+ community A Colourful Playground yet, I recommend you go and have a look. It's a great place to meet new arty friends, do swaps, share your art, learn new techniques, and give and receive encouragement.




2 comments:

  1. I love your cairn - they really look like stones! Remembering is so important - that's why art journaling is so invaluable. When is your moving date? I hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love how earthy and soothing it looks! So lovely to get pretty papers in the mail. And thanks so much for your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.