Monday 20 February 2017

30 day journal - journey


Lisa Sonora does 30 days of journal prompts on a regular basis. This time the subject is 'Journey'. This seemed particularly appropriate for me at this time. Although the idea is to do a prompt a day, as I have other things on the go at the moment, I am saving the prompts and working through them at my own pace.

This is the first one - Journey. "There is only one journey. Going inside yourself." Rainer Maria Rilke.

What does 'going inside yourself' look like? To me this speaks of a journey to the heart. What is my heart like? "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." (Matthew 12:34) I am blessed to be fed by inspiration, grace, and love which I hope will cause lifelong growth. Is that what flows out of me? I don't want a stale heart that is hard and stagnant. I am called to be fruitful on this journey called life, so what direction will the next leg take me in?

This could be an interesting journal...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.