Wednesday 3 June 2015

Look and See part 1


This month I am working on Claudia's journal for the round robin/circle journal. Her theme is Looking.

I am working on a double page, one side will be 'look' and the other, which is the one shown here, is 'see'. I wanted to look at the difference between the two things.

The tag on this page opens like a door. On the reverse it says, 'To look and to see are two very different things.' To see is to perceive, to discern. It encompasses understanding of what is being looked at - something that involves the brain as well as the eyes. Which, now I've written it, makes me wish I had incorporated a picture of the brain, but that would have led to a very different page...





1 comment:

  1. Nice interpretation, Tracy! Love the design and the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.