Wednesday 9 December 2015

Legacy


This page just seemed to be crying out for the column stamp I carved a while ago. Once the columns were on there, it set my mind to thinking about building.

Lots of ruins are still around from Rome, but they aren't fit for purpose any more. If you're going to build, you need to invest in something that lasts. Moths eat through things, rust destroys, thieves steal (Matthew 6:19). The best thing to build up and invest in is people.

Who will you invest in in the new year? Who will be given your time, encouragement, financial investment?

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page, Tracy. You've got me thinking about a project about love that's been in the back of my mind for weeks, and I suspect this is the kick that will get it started. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to apply the required impetus, Win :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.