Friday 4 January 2019

Keep climbing


I so enjoyed working in a black journal last year that I bought myself a new one with some Christmas money. It's a little larger, over all, than my usual A4, being square and 30cm on a side. This is the cover now I've splashed it with colour :)

Some days it all feels up-hill. Keep climbing - eventually you'll reach a plateau. Even if you're climbing a mountain, you must eventually come to the top. Take it a day at a time and don't try to do too much in one go. Mountaineers acclimatise. They don't try to get to the summit in a single day. They also prepare for the conditions. It's not always possible to do that in life, of course, but if you know it's going to be a hard day, make sure to build some moments of calm into your schedule and to add in activities that energise you, even if you only get to do them for five minutes.





1 comment:

  1. Luscious, luscious colour Tracy...I'm drooling all over this one. And your climb to the plateau is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.