Friday 15 November 2019

Tethered?


Tethered, anchored, or held?

When I stepped back to look at this page, I noticed that all the elements were 'attached' to the edge of the page in one way or another. It made me think about being tethered, anchored, or held. They hold different connotations for me.

Tethered - being tied in a way that hampers movement.
Anchored - being tied in a way that stops you from drifting; holding you fast
Held - supported; kept in place

Different people in the same situation might feel any of these three. What feels supportive for one person might feel restrictive for another.

So the thing to ask yourself for different situations is: do you feel tethered, anchored, or held?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.