Wednesday 6 November 2019

Timing



Timing.

I had a very tense conversation recently. It was awful - I said something that was taken completely the wrong way, causing upset and tension.

The next time I saw that person, I was expecting it to be really tough. I wasn't looking forward to it at all, especially as this was going to be a longer time together.

But it was fine. We cleared the air, the point I was making was taken on board, and behaviour changed.

Though the first conversation was awful, if it had happened on the second occasion, it would have been much worse. The timing was perfect, because God knows what He is doing.


I'm still going with making books. I love these vintage-style hardback notebooks. Let's hope other people do, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.