Friday 21 October 2022

Entangled

 


Entangled - although the rules may be relaxing, we are still responsible for how we impact on others.

The half-circles on the left that are joined with shall lines and the squiggles on this page made me think about how we are linked. Here in South Australia we no longer have to isolate if we test positive for Covid-19. As a naturally cautious person who spends time with elderly people regularly, I am still wearing a  mask in shops and crowded outdoor areas. The responsibility to keep others around me as safe as possible weighs heavily on me. My actions do not happen in a vacuum - they are entangled in the lives of others.

2 comments:

  1. This is such an impactful page, Tracy. We are in the same boat here, and like you, I am cautious to the max, wearing masks in indoor spaces and being as aware of others' needs as of my own. The interconnection is such an entanglement that one can't be too cautious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not on my own on this one! Sometimes it can feel like you're the only one who is still taking precautions.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.