Monday 7 November 2022

Without words


There are times when words get in the way.

I really love this page. I find the colours, shapes, and placement pleasing. I couldn't even tell you why, but it makes my heart happy. I sat with it for a while before putting words on it, and then they are words that talk about not using words. 

Sometimes we just have to sit with someone. Just being there when things are hard can be enough. There is no need for us to provide an answer, a solution, good advice, or platitudes. Presence is often the best gift we can give.





1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this page, Tracy - the energy of the marks and colours makes me very happy as well. It speaks to me of the beauty of holding space for another, and perhaps that is why those words are so apt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.