Sunday 11 December 2022

Feeling lacklustre

 


Feeling a little lacklustre, stuck in a rut. 

Just keep going.

Whenever I find myself stuck in art - when I find myself continually doing the same things and boring myself with my pages - I just keep going. It's funny that I've made a breakthrough on canvas, but my journal is boring. Maybe it's that I'm a bit busier in this season. Maybe I just need to do a few exercises to remind myself of techniques I've forgotten about. Maybe I should pull out a different palette. 

There is a way forward if I keep going.





2 comments:

  1. This page is anything but lacklustre, Tracy. I'm loving that patterened circle against all the patterning. You've certainly inspired me to get back into my journal, so many thanks for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Win. You always cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.