Sunday 15 October 2023

Five minutes

 

Grab five minutes where you can.

So another week slipped by. I was working extra days in the bookshop, editing my husband's assignment, and generally having more to do than usual, so although I worked in my journal, I didn't finish the page as quickly as I usually would. I was grabbing five minutes here and there. It was only as I uploaded the photos that I realised I was heavily influenced by the fabric I bought for a new dress :)

Funny how things seep into your subconscious, isn't it?

Anyway, have a great week. I have another busy one coming up, but I will still be grabbing as many 'five minutes' as I can.




2 comments:

  1. Here's to your beautiful five minutes. Loving that fabric and the subconscious inspiration you gained from it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist that fabric. Should get the dress finished this week.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.