Friday 30 November 2012

drawing and collage



Today was my last mixed-media drawing class and I feel I have learned so much. I seem to see things differently now, noticing the light and shade, proportion, etc.. Earlier in the week I drew the rhino at the top and added a little watercolour. Today in class we did collage so I decided to collage the rhino. I'm pleased with the result :)

Now for new challenges! 

If you look in the sidebar you'll notice a new button. I've joined the reverb12 challenge. Click on the button to go have a look. It starts tomorrow and goes on all through December and I, for one, am looking forward to it. Thanks to Gumnut for putting me on to this.

2 comments:

  1. I love how this evolved!!! I've joined that challenge also....and I am looking into a drawing class for the spring ;)..thank you so much for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love both renditions of the rhino. Fun to see how using different media puts a different spin on things. Thanks for visiting my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.