Tuesday 29 March 2016

Feeling out of whack


Sometimes it isn't until you get to the end of a page that you see what it's all about. Before the journalling went on here, I saw that the yellow stripe I'd put on wasn't lined up. I hadn't deliberately decided to put on a stripe - I just enhanced the bits of yellow that were already there from the gelli-prints in the background. But the slightly disjointed stripe ended up exposing how I was feeling.

Easter was very busy and now I'm feeling a bit listless. A few days of rest and I should be back to normal. But for now, I'm slightly out of whack.



1 comment:

  1. Tracy, I LOVE this page!!! All those yummy colors and how that doodling just pulled it all together! Loveliness my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.