Tuesday 30 August 2016

What sort of growth?


When these two plants appeared on my page, I wondered what it was all about. Just a few pages ago in my journal a plant appeared growing up the middle of the page. Where was my head at?

Once I put a flower on one of them, it started to make more sense. There are different types of growth - vegetative and fruitful. Both are necessary. You don't get fruit without the vegetative growth which produces food for the plant. But if you only produce leaves, there will never be any fruit. You can be fantastic at something, but if you never finish any of those projects, how good are you really? You only have the potential to produce fruit if you grow flowers.






1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful spread, Tracy, and as always, I so appreciate your thoughtful posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.