Wednesday 21 February 2018

Boxing up our life


So today's the day that most of our life starts being put into boxes. How many boxes does it take to contain our home? I don't know, but I do know that with a clergyman, an artist, and a writer in the family, a lot of them will contain books :)

I'm lining up a few posts for during the transition and hope to get back to some more contemplative posts once we're back on the other side of the world and my head isn't full of 'the move'. Thank you all for your well-wishes. They are much appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous journal page Tracy!!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Tracy; I know that while the boxing up and moving continues, you'll be wished well on your return to the UK. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.