Monday 6 August 2018

Be authentic


Don't worry if you feel you don't fit in - authenticity is more valuable than conformity.

For me, the circle with stripes really stood out against the other circles on this page. But I really wanted it on the page. So I carried on and just waited for inspiration to strike. When I finally stood back I realised that that circle was just being itself, not trying to fit in.

We can often feel like we don't fit in, and there is the temptation to change and conform. However, authenticity is much more valuable - and attractive - than conformity. So just be yourself!





1 comment:

  1. What a colour-glory page, Tracy, and how wonderful to know that your stripey circle is quite content to be who it is, where it is, whether it fits in or stands out. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.