Thursday 16 August 2018

Focus


Where is your focus? What distracts you from it?

I'm not above being distracted or procrastinating. I like to swipe through Instagram as much as the next person. But I don't let it take over - a couple of minutes to catch up on what people have been doing, and then back to the real world.

There is so much that can pull our focus from where we want it to be/where it should be. This world is full of distractions. Will you let trivial things pull your focus from what's important? Or can you put on the blinkers when necessary and move towards your goals with purpose?





1 comment:

  1. Funny, this was a word that came up this morning during my post-yoga meditation, and I suspect it was there for a reason...thanks for the beautiful reminder, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.