Monday 10 September 2018

Fade away


A lot of the time she just wanted to merge into the background.

Any introvert knows that there are times of overwhelm. Times where you just want to fade away and not be noticed for a bit. Times where you just want to close your eyes and imagine yourself elsewhere for a while. When you're in a noisy, busy, people-filled place, fading away for a bit is the only way to survive.

This page had most of the rainbow on it. I liked it, but it wasn't 'saying' anything to me, so it sat for a while. Then I really felt the need to put a face on it. Once the features were on the page, I didn't want to put an outline or hair or anything like that. Stepping back, I could see what the page was about.





1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, isn't that the truth?! We've been on social overwhelm this last month, and I can feel the introvert screaming. Thanks for this, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.