Wednesday 20 February 2019

String of pearls


Your interaction with someone is one of a series for that day - make it a good one.

I was happy with this page. Had no idea where it was going, but I liked the colours and patterns that were emerging. Then I put in the gold dots and joined them together with white dashes. They reminded me of a string of pearls.

For some reason that brought to mind the string of interactions we have each day. One 'bad' interaction can sour the whole day. We might carry that feeling into the next interaction that we have and make an ugly pearl on someone else's necklace. So if you're speaking with someone who seems a little cranky, make sure your interaction with them is one that makes their day better, not worse.





1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous page, Tracy - I am in love with all the patterns, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.