Friday 22 February 2019

The lights are on


The lights were on but no-one was home.

Sometimes there is only time to do something quick. This page already had a gelli-print stuck to it so drawing a face on it took just a few minutes. When I stood back from it, this face looked far away. It had that look I get when I drift off due to overwhelm.

When we first moved to Australia in 2009, we were invited out to dinner by the archbishop. Unfortunately, the date coincided with the day our stuff finally arrived. We opened about 100 boxes that day before heading off for dinner. At about 9p.m. the person sitting next to my husband leaned over to him and said, 'I think your wife just crashed.' I imagine that my face looked like this :)




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful story to accompany your image, Tracy...it most certainly made me smile, as I can see it all from here. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.