Friday 15 March 2019

More canvases


'You are enough just as you are' and 'Busy is not a badge of honour'.

These are the last two of the twenty canvases I bought in preparation for an exhibition. So now I guess there is no excuse... I need to move out of my comfort zone and approach a gallery. It is amazing how scary it is and how easy it would be to tell myself that I don't have enough pieces to have an exhibition. But I do, and it was one of my goals for the year to step out and be brave.

So watch this space.






1 comment:

  1. I love these canvasses, Tracy, and I am awed by the completion of your goal - good on you, and may your search for a venue for your exhibition be an easy one. You're a creative rock star, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.