Friday 26 July 2019

All you have


Use all that you have.

It's easy to climb a hill and only look in the direction you were facing when you climbed it. We don't always remember to take in the full 360 degree view. But there's more than one way down the hill and we need to look all the way round if we're going to pick the best way forward.

I'm looking at options at the moment, and I was reminded that I need to take in the full range of possibilities. There are lots of strings to my bow and I should keep them all in mind as I list what I could do. Are there things I put down in the past because of circumstances or new directions? Were they to be put down forever or should I take them up again?

Using all that I have means taking a full inventory.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.