Wednesday 14 August 2019

Pulling together


Drawing all the parts together.

When I stood back and looked at the background for this page, I realised that I had stuck down two pieces from the same gelli-print at the top and bottom of the page. The print was made using a fern leaf and I felt that I needed to draw in the central stem, joining the pieces back together so they didn't fly off opposite sides of the page.

As I contemplate my next steps, I feel like I'm drawing parts back together that may have moved to the edges. This doesn't mean having to lose all the stuff in between, but in some way arranging everything to fit together without losing anything; to use all I have and all that I am because we each have a unique history and set of gifts with which to serve the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.