Wednesday 23 October 2019

Wild


While you're cultivating one part of your garden another part may be going wild.

We've inherited a garden that's been mostly neglected for the last 20 years. It's taking a bit of time to get it back in hand. At the moment I'm working on the hedge at the back, gradually working my way along chopping back and chopping down to a workable level. Meanwhile I look out of our dining room window and see the part at the side sprouting madly. Sigh.

It made me think about how that might happen in our lives. Perhaps we are working hard on something, some attitude or habit, and we may be making headway, but at the same time we need to make sure that other areas aren't being neglected.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.