Wednesday 6 May 2020

100 day project - days 21-25



The piece above is one of my favourites so far in this challenge. Of course, I do a couple I love and then seem to go backwards for a bit, but that's okay. It mirrors the up and down of our 'new normal', doesn't it?





And just to relieve the monotony of tiny pieces, here is a notebook I made for my husband. The cover is made with one of his old T-shirts that I pulled out of my fabric stash. I knew it would come in useful one day :) And it fit perfectly on this A4 size book.


1 comment:

  1. Love your collages - you are really rocking this size. And your hubby's T-shirt book is totally awesome. Like you, I save some of the best and they always come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.