Thursday 12 January 2023

Energy

 

Choose carefully what you give your energy to.

This is my first post of this week because I've been giving my energy to other things. The summer has finally arrived here in Adelaide and I've been feeling the lassitude that comes with the heat. When energy is in short supply we must think carefully about what we choose to use it for. I had a couple of social engagements at the beginning of the week, and that, combined with the heat, meant that I was a bit wiped out.

So instead of journalling (although I have done a few minutes each day), my creativity has been going into new shirts for Zach. Here's the first one - we call it 'the space unicorn shirt':






1 comment:

  1. LOVE that shirt, Tracy - where on earth did you find that fabulous fabric? I'm thinking it could be recreated with Golden High Flow acrylics....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.